Sunday, July 8, 2007

I heard from PFC Alexander Forbes Arnone yesterday, My son.

I spoke with Alex yesterday after yet another missed call at 0600 hrs. He sounded very tired but up-beat. I informed him that his request for flee collars was not a good one because of the toxic ramifications he was surprised. Thanks to a MSG and his wife Cheri, I was educated that bug repellent containing 100% DEET helps with flees, I will not be sending flee collars. In our conversation I have learned that my son Alex has been promoted to PFC. He also mention in his last letter that he woke to 107 MM arttilaryy fire on his OP. They responded with suppressive fire and succeeded. He has requested that I search for him a new mustang gt 500 kr that Carol Shelby has designed for Ford. He wants one even though they will only manufacture 1000 of them.

Larry Arnone
AKA Bluestardad ( and want to stay that way)
San Francisco, Ca

No comments: