Friday, July 27, 2007

Out of the office auto reply


Thank you for checking in, unfortunately I am out of the office. If you need immediate assistance please contact....lol. Yes, I am out and on vacation. I will be returning on August 6th, 2007. I hope to be able to update this blog while I am away. Unfortunately, I am not sure that I will be able to make that happen. I just found out that the cruise line will be charging .75 cents per minute. It will take me forever to post (No Skills here) so that can be a boat load of charges here. I want everyone to know that my prayers will continue. On an upbeat note, I will be looking for some darn good cigars for our men. I do want to thank all the Parents, Grandparents and Friends for supporting this site. You guy's Rock!
Larry Arnone
San Francisco, Ca
AKA Bluestardad (And I want to stay that way)

No comments: