Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Serving, R&R and seeing family and friends

Band of brothers, Mortars rule!






Alex is about to return home very soon. As you all know he has been in Afghanistan serving with the elite 2nd/503rd Inf, Abn. I was corresponding with a Mom of a troop that just finished his R&R and man it seems it went by so fast. I know my son has been serving under austere conditions and has been doing his part. I just hope he has a great time seeing family and friends while he is home. I know a new Mustang and suite at a local hotel is in the mix while he is home. Yes, Dad is planning a big party for him and I promise to provide the pictures. To all of you that have men and women serving our country, my prayers are of you and them.



The picture I am attaching is of my son Alex with the men he has become to call, "his band of brothers"



A Bluestardad (and I want to keep it that way)



Larry Arnone

San Francisco

No comments: